With an increase in size comes an increase in the ability to really impress. This 65-foot Squadron appears to go one step further than similar sized boats on every level..
Sumptuous furnishings and hand-worked cabinetry are hallmarks of the Squadron range. Nowhere is it more elegantly expressed than in the long, wide single-level interior – a testament to the 65’s ingenious flat floor design. Having such uncomplicated, single floor levels is normally reserved for much larger yachts, but our designers have achieved just that on this 65-footer. An elegant, beautifully proportioned Squadron awaits you.
- Length overall (inc. pulpit)66’11” (20.41m)
- Beam17’2” (5.24m
- Number of berths8 – 10
- Draught4’6” (1.37m) unloaded
- Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast)22’7” (6.89m)
- Transport height18’6” (5.63m)
- Dry weight (approx.) 32.37 imp. tons / 36.25 US tons (32,890kg)
- Fuel capacity779 gallons / 936 US gallons (3,542 litres)
- Water capacity (inc. calorifier)254 gallons / 305 US gallons (1,154 litres)